December 8 + 9, 2023
San Francisco, California
American Society for AI (ASFAI) is a private club of the most prominent leaders in Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Our mission is to make the world a better place with AI. Our members are of varying backgrounds and industries; including pioneers in AI, entrepreneurs, executives, technologists, investors, lawyers, policymakers, computer scientists, researchers, developers, engineers, doctors, and professors. This is where leaders gather and most members are executive-level folks.
Our organization, a non-profit, exists only to hold an annual event in the second week of December each year. It takes place at an undisclosed location available only to members. The purpose of the gathering is to bring the top minds in AI together for an intimate and collaborative experience.
Membership is invite-only or by application.
No recordings, no media.
Thank you for supporting ASFAI's mission to
create a better world with AI
Our team is happy to assist.
• Only members can attend the annual event
• Apply to join ASFAI as a member here
• Acceptance rate is less than 5%
• We do not share membership information
• Dress for the annual event is formal
• Location is provided only to members
• Breakfast, lunch, & dinner are included
• Drinks, coffee, & cocktails are included
If you have other questions, submit a message using the form.